Costangelo Pacilio is a multidisciplinary creative artist working mainly with photography.
So far, his artistic works have been published on Vogue Italia, National Geographic, Art+commerce New York and Getty Images.
Costangelo won the "International Architectural Award" artistic prize held by A2a-Mibact for the conversion of a 492ft tall chimney.
He was nominated Photography Judge in Momondo's 2018 Bloggers' Open World Award.
In January 2019 his photographs were part of an important publication held at the 'Royal College of Arts', during the WIP exhibition week.
Canadian gallerist and curator Mona Youssef selected Costangelo as an artist for the 2019 Florence Biennale at Fortezza Da' Basso.
- October 2019 - Florence Biennale, Fortezza Da Basso, Firenze.
- July 2019 - 3rd place - Aria - Giffoni Experience, Giffoni Vallepiana.
- May 2019 - Photography Judge - Obiettivo Terra, Villa Celimontana. Roma.
- May 2019 - WIP, Royal College of Arts, London.
- January 2019 - WIP, Royal College of Arts, London.
- July 2018 - Group Exhibition - Aqua , 'Giffoni Experience, Giffoni Vallepiana.
- June 2018, 'Momondo BOW Awards 2018' Photography Judge, Milano.
- May 2018 - 'Mibact-A2a International Architectural Awards' Artistic Prize Winner, Ponti sul Mincio, Mantova.
- November 2017 - CDE “60 anni di Europa”, Biblioteca Nazionale Università di Fisciano, Salerno.
- July / August 2017 - Group Exhibition, Villa Ada Incontra il Mondo, Villa Ada Roma.
- July 2017 - Group Exhibition - Into the Magic , Giffoni Experience, Giffoni Vallepiana.
- June 2017 - Group Exhibition - “Florilegio” un Festival di Sinestetica e Legambiente, P.co Capoprati Roma.
- March 2017 - Group Exhibition - XIII settimana d’azione contro il razzismo, Municipio/S. Lorenzo, Eboli.
- March 2017 - Group Exhibition - XIII settimana d’azione contro il razzismo, S. Bartolomeo, Eboli.
- March 2017 - Solo Exhibition - Mibact I Giornata europea del paesaggio.
- May 2016 / January 2018 Artistic Residence PROGETTO ART HOUSE
Project of conversion of a criminal-confiscated property in Eboli, SA, and trasformed into art laboratory.
Project financed thanks to the Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri.
- December 2016 - Group Exhibition - Painting - 3001 Sinesteticanellospazio, Rione Monti, Roma.
- November 2016 - Group Exhibition Cornicivuote, Teatro di Ateneo, Università di Fisciano, SA.
- May/June 2016 Group Exhibition Presenting my project on Irpinian landscapes
Grand Opening of Palazzo Carafa, Chiusano S.Domenico,AV.
- August 2014 ‘No animals allowed' - Photo Festival Casina del Principe Caracciolo, Avellino.
- July/August 2014 - Collective photography exhibition sponsored by Banca Della Campania and Giffoni Film Festival 2014.